|Computer Related > Previous > Atari PC Mod Project - Page 4 > Next|
March 14, 2009:
Next, I had to fit the wireless module for the keyboard and mouse into the mod. I thought that I could just fit it somewhere internally...well, upon looking at the wireless module, I realized it wouldn't fit internally. So, I opted to use the cartride for the wireless module. I was going to use the cartridge to just exhaust air. But now it is the wireless module for the keyboard and mouse.
March 15, 2009:
I am still waiting for the DC-DC power adapter (I just got notified that it had shipped); and the USB Wireless LAN adapter (it should arrive next week). I will have to load the WLAN drivers after I get it installed. I have an internal USB connection set aside for it.
I have loaded the OS (Windows XP Pro) and drivers. Updated everything. I downloaded the Stella the Atari Emulator (Click here) and a lot of roms (Click here). Just a few more apps to install and I will be done with the software.