Electronics. Robotics. Computers. DIY. Arduino. Raspberry Pi. RC. 3D Printing.

Whatever catches my fancy at the moment.


Aug 10, 2017

K2SO Final Update and More 3d Prints

Posted by: Keith

K2SO is done. Check out the project page. I finished it a few weeks ago, but I just got the pictures done. I am pretty sure I could have done it better. However, as in all things, hind sight is 20/20. I am learning how to paint again. I used to paint with enamels, but I am now using acrylics. Uses a totally different technique. The pictures are up in the K2SO gallery has been updated as well.

I have also been printing out some miniatures to paint. Check out the Lovecraftian 3d Prints - there are lots more pictures in the gallery. In case you don't know, I am a big H.P. Lovecraft fan. I love the Call of Cthulhu RPG published by Chaosium. So, I printed a few things and painted them up. Keep in mind most of the pictures are extreme closeups. You can even see the 3d printer layer lines. But like I said, I am learning again. Printing small has it's own set of challenges as does painting with acrylics - I used to paint mini's with enamels... way different.

I am starting up on the Talking Skull project again. I believe I have everything I need to finish it up, so it is next on the list.




Page 1 of 6  > >>

Dec 6, 2017
Category: General
Posted by: Keith

Lots of new stuff posted! 3 new galleries and project pages! 

Galleries: 28mm Bar Set, Props, 3d Printed Cribbage Board

Project pages: 28mm Bar Set, Props, 3d Printed Cribbage Board

Nov 29, 2017
Category: General
Posted by: Keith

Kind of an non update. Lots of stuff to talk about, but not much posted. There are two new galleries: 5th Set of DnD Characters and Call of Cthulhu Figures.



hit counter
  View My Stats


© Copyright 2007-present - A. K. Applegarth
This site is powered by CMS Made Simple Design by: cmsmstemplates.pl
Admin login