Jul 22, 2015

July 22, 2015


Category:KeithBlog 
Posted by: Keith

It has been a heck of a couple of months. I have been in the hospital twice... Not for anything fun either. But things, health wise are ok for now. I did manage to get some upgrades done to my 3d printer. I will have a post up about that in a bit. I have the photos done, I just need to get it written up.

I replaced the threaded rods on the Z axis with Acme lead screws. A major improvement, a lot smother. I also replaced the Z Carriage as the original had develoved several cracks. And when I had it apart, I notices the hot end had sprung a leak... I should have taken a few pictures of the old hotend before I cleaned it up. Maybe next time.

Check out the project post.

TTFN

Keith